What is Vitacost Chelated Magnesium – Albion® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered?
Vitacost Chelated Magnesium – Albion® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered is a high quality chelated form of the essential mineral magnesium.
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
- Guaranteed pure and stable
How does Vitacost Chelated Magnesium – Albion® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered support health?
- Magnesium is an essential mineral.
- Magnesium plays a part in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.*
- Important for healthy bones.*
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
Why choose Vitacost Chelated Magnesium – Albion® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered?
- Features Albion chelated magnesium for optimal absorption
- Supplies 133 mg of magnesium per single-capsule serving
- Includes a proprietary absorption-support nutrient blend with ginger root, black pepper (Piper nigrum), digestive enzymes and prebiotics to further support absorption
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- High quality, great value!